Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Designer Satchel Bag 2

Here's another Designer Satchel bag I made for my tutorial. I made some little adjustments and it just gets better and better. I really love doing this kind of projects because they are sooo easy and yet sooo lovely. Durability is also a factor here. If you use SU! cardstocks, you'll never go wrong.
My tutorial will give you TIPS on how to create shapings and molds for a purse or tote.
I've gotten alot of great comments and friends. Sold them too!!! If you are doing a Holiday Craft Faire, this may be one of the items you can display on your table!!! Or even create this with your host and guest on your workshops!!!So HURRY!! I guarantee it'll be a HIT!!!
Click "Buy It Now" for a tutorial of this Satchel Bag! A .pdf file will be emailed to you within 24 hours of purchase.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Both of your satchels are fabulous...love the colors you chose!!! TFS~!

Gina Wrona said...

very cool!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin