Sunday, September 18, 2011

Alternate Milk Carton Box - Halloween



Hi! AAAAHHHHH... I've been having computer problems.. well more of hard drive problems. It holds all my pictures and files for Creations on Paper!!! All my projects,ahhhh. I've been in panic mode for a couple of days now. My hard drive just seized to work and my computer is not reading anything on my external hard drive! The pictures I took for my upcoming share cannot be accessed!!

But fortunately, I found the answer to my problem online. It' worth asking people around online who knows this stuff :) THANKS GUYS!!!

Anyway, I've been wanting to share this Altered Milk Carton - Halloween pumpkin. As I've mentioned, the Halloween DSP - Frightful Sight #122351 is awesome! One of the best I've used :)

I also used the SU! BigShot Die- Leaves #2- #113459 and embossed it with the new Textured Impression Folder- Houndstooth #123134. Tied the box with Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon #117292

HOW TO MAKE THE EYES:
Left Eye - used 3/4" circle punch; 1/2" circle punch; and Owl Punch eye
Right Eye - used 1/2" circle punch; used 2 Owl Punch eyes (medium and small)

HOW TO MAKE THE MOUTH:
Use the Cupcake Builder Punch #121807, punch with twice to form a mouth :)

Have fun making them :) See ya later!


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

4 comments:

lisa808 said...

Love it--especially those cute eyes!

Gail S. said...

Super cute! What a great idea to give at Halloween to the ladies at my work! Thanks for sharing.

Mary said...

Love them...too cute!

Louise Brown said...

Great idea using this punch for the mouth...
Really cute box.
TFS
~Louise

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin