Friday, August 12, 2011

Petite Pockets



Let's get back to business here. I've been making these little envelopes called petite pockets. It's made with the SU! Bigshot die "Petite Pockets". I don't know why they called it petite since it can hold a gift card in it and some trinkets. These cute "pocket" envelopes are so fun to make and here are more colors!



I missed my owl punch so I tried making some "Despicable Me" characters :) Isn't he so cute. I also used the NEW Hostess Stamp Set "Happiest Birthday Wishes" #122617-Clear with my Decorative Label Punch #120907 and also used XL Tag Punch#119866

Here's more with heat embossing technique. Lovely envelopes to hold money or gift card for wedding and birthday, too.




Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

3 comments:

-Susan- said...

This new die has been calling my name...so glad to see what you have created with it! Thanks for sharing.

Cindee Wilkinson said...

These are so cute Kay! I just got this die and have been making a few myself. You've given me some more ideas! Thanks!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog today.

Mary said...

I didn't think I needed this die, but your creations are too cute! What is the stamp set with the swirls on your silver/gold/red ones called? TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin