Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New BLOG Banner


Pssssst! I'm peeking in again... I'm really having a hard time getting back my mojo. Well I started on my Blog banner since it's been months since I've touched it. :) Father's Day is coming soon and summer is coming soon. What's up with the weather??? As you can see, I'm starting with the banner and then the weather.... hmmmm... I'll be posting my classes soon. I really thank everyone for being so patient as I've found myself in a Bermuda Triangle. Just feeling LOST for over a month.

Please help me find my mojo by leaving a comment on what you'd like to see from me again:) Any type of project you'd like to see in my blog or any class you'd like to attend.

What I'm really excited about is the NEW SU! Idea Book Catalog coming up! If you'd like a copy, please contact me:)

If you'd like a FREE copy of the NEW 2011-2012 Idea Book Catalog, leave me a comment about what you like seeing in my blog. A drawing will be made at June 25th for 5 winners. There will be enough time for everyone to join the candy blog! Hope to hear from you :)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

14 comments:

Deb said...

I'd like to see cards with different kinds of folds; and non- traditional sizes of cards.

lisa808 said...

Fun banner!

Patti Willey said...

Hi Kay! I love your banner great job! I know what you mean, being in a funk I'm sure the new Catty will inspire you! You're so talented and 3-D certainly is your strength. Please show us how we can use the new big sunflower stamp!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I am just so happy to see you back that anything you create will be wonderful! I love your new banner - so fun and colorful! I look forward to your next posts!

Wishing you a happy day! Don't worry about your mojo as it will return! Wishing you a happy day!

Huga,

Barbara Diane

Happy Little Crafter said...

Hi, Kay! My cure for the lack of paper crafting mojo is to go to a scrapbook expo or read a CARDS magazine to give me some inspiration! I'd love to see some more of your AWESOME 3D designs. (I loved your cake slice!) You've made a lot of people happy with that design :D It would be even more wonderful if you could get into svg files for your designs to use with the Cricut!

Judy said...

You are one of the most creative bloggers I follow. I pray you get your mojo back! With the new colors, the new banner, and the following you have, I have no doubt you will. Missing your creations! We all have our down times, but they don't last forever. A fellow stamper, Judy

quirks59m said...

I would love to see masculine cards, especially one layers or ones that will easily go through the mail. Seems that many cards now-a-days have so much dimension that the card would be costly to mail. Less is more.
Goooooooooooooo Mojooooooooooo!!

Gina Wrona said...

Hi Kay!

I always have loved seeing what you can do with the owl punch and my favorites have always been your flowers on the cakes.

Great new banner too!

Hugs,
Gina

liv said...

Love your cards and ideas!!! How about some black & white cards?

Gabby said...

Your banner is a delight! Love that little monkey with his party hat and the "x"s in his ears! Too cute! I like your paper piecings and 3-D projects. I think I would like to see some CAS cards using the new produts (whatever they may be?!??) Also, ways to combine and attractively use the new colors. Thanks for the chance to "win" a free catalog! :)

jperr said...

Ilove to see cards made with punches.Love your banner.Keep up the good work.
Jocelan

Darla said...

I like anything 3-D and home decor.

Juditth said...

Kay you are the most talented person. Hang in there, sometimes a break is good for stirring the juices. We are half way to Christmas, How about Christmas in July.

Cheri said...

I love the monkey. His Tie is So Cute!!! I'd love to see more for men/boys. I can think of tons for woman/girls. I have such a hard time when it comes to men. I need some inspiration and you are one of the best. ;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin