Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Turkey Tutorial- Favor




It's the day before Thanksgiving and time is closing in on me. So many things to do, so little time. As I do this quick tutorial, I will have to get back with you on the details. So I'm just posting the pictures for you to follow. I hope you find it instructive.
BTW, I posted some pictures from our Church Thanksgiving Dinner at Corpus Christi last Monday night. It was so much fun putting the table together and seeing how it turned out. Not to mention, the FOOD WAS GREAT!!! Thanks, Mom for helping set up the table :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!!!
Here's the Tutorial:




















Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin