Saturday, September 18, 2010

Halloween Meow



Hi! I was trying to make a black cat for halloween projects and it just dawned on me that I can use the Owl Punch (yes, again) to make the head. hihi... it came out perfect! So here's something you can use on any animals head. Just change colors and eye shapes.

I also inverted the witch's feet in the "Wicked Cool" stamp set. She looked like she toppled over the fence after hearing the cat's MEOW... hihi. I also made some mist in the background using White Craft ink with sponge. Just set punch circles and make a stencil of cloud mist.


Here's a closer look at the cat. The body of the owl was made with the owl punch, too, but I had to cut off the ears and the feet. I free-handedly cut the curvy tail, too. Isn't he a cutie!



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

9 comments:

Cathy said...

I just stumbled on your blog, love all the nice things you do. Great Blog...
I was looking back and back on your blog, and I found where you had made Monkey Bread and you would gladly give the recipe out. Well, could you possible post it on your blog. I would love to try it, it looked so yummy...
Thanks

lisa808 said...

Fun card.

Love your new blog banner.

Mary said...

Love your blog header...Just way too CUTE!!! Also enjoying all of your owl creations too! Mary

Teresa Buchholz said...

That is crafty cat fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

Marla said...

How creative is that cat!! WOW!

Elaine said...

fantastic! I love the witches legs! love the new banner too!

Gina Dygert said...

Awesome Job! I love the creativity!Makes me want to pull out my punch and make that cat.

Gina Wrona said...

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Gina

Debarge Design Builders said...

sooo cuuute!!! love the witches legs...lol. keep them coming!!! =D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin