Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Because I Care Combo Card Set



These cards were cased from Stampin Connection. When I saw these, I just couldn't help but make the Pink Pirouette version of it, using other elements! The cards just all complimented each other, it gave me the inspiration to complete the set. The measurement of all the cards are 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".

Card #1: Used my Textured Impression Folder; Because I Care Hostess Level 1 Stamp set; Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla CS; Early Espresso Ink; Pink Pirouette Marker; Melon Mambo Marker; Old Olive Ink; Blender Pens; Twine; SU!Dimensionals

Card #2: Used Textured Impression Folder; the same stamp set; 1/2 circle punch; Modern Label Punch; Early Espresso Ink Pad; Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo Marker; SU!Dimensionals

Card #3: Used Textured Impression Folder; Early Espresso Ink Pad; the same stamp set; 3/4" square punch; SU!Dimensionals

Card #4: Used Early Espresso Ink Pad; the same stamp set; 1/2" punch; Designer Label Punch; Twine; SU! Dimensionals

Card #5: Used Textured Impression Folder; Early Espresso Ink Pad; Scallop Square Punch; the same stamp set; SU!Dimensionals


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Tammy Clarke said...

These cards a absolutely beautiful, TFS.

Jamie said...

Totally gorgeous! x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin