Sunday, May 16, 2010

Scrapbook Pages from the Past - My Sweetie



It's Scrapbook month, I just thought about digging into my archives and find something inspirational. Before I joined the SU family, I was into heavy scrapbooking and was in the zone of making cute pages as a Tear Bear enthusiast. The passion just grew and found it's way to selling them. However, when I stumbled upon the idea of being a SU demonstrator, my scrapbooking days just came to a halt.

I really don't know if this is good or bad but I surely don't regret being where I am now. Loving Stampin Up! So here are some shares of what I've done in the past. I hope you enjoy browsing as much as I made them.

Page one of my Sweets Page. Pictures of your love ones having ice cream or desserts may be added onto these pages. My Tear Bears were handmade from scratch. On this page, they expressed the passion of baking.

Page two of my Sweets Page. On this page, my bear shows off her desserts.


Here's a close up of my faux dessert made from scratch. They were not store bought but were created with different techniques I've discovered in the process. I will be using this process soon in making my cards and 3D projects :)



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin