Monday, May 31, 2010

Elements of Style Cards


Happy Memorial Day to everyone! My share today are cards I made in my last demo. The guests who visited me that day were in awe to see the NEW 2010-2011 Idea Book Catalogue as well as the new stamp set, Elements of Style. Thank you, Raidis for lending me this set at the last minute. This stamp set is so getting into my next list to order. NOTICE the price change from the Summer Mini Catalogue against the new 2010-2011 Idea Book Catalogue. Hurry and get them now!

I used the shadowing effect where I stamped the image twice. In these cards, I used Basic Gray and Sahara Sand Ink pads and they really worked well together.

The Square Lattice Textured Impression Folder is such a treat to use! It turns any cardstock into a totally different paper. It looked and felt like leather to me..hihi. Doesn't it?

I also used the blender pens to color in my Baha Breeze Ink onto the flowers. I'm sooo glad that color is coming back! Anyway, I hope you're having a wonderful Memorial day weekend.

My Special prayer to all those who have fallen and served our country. Special mention to Army Spc. Justin R. Blackwell, 27, of Paris, Tennessee. Assigned to the 59th Military Police Company, 759th Military Police Battalion, 89th Police Brigade, Fort Carson, Colo.; died in August 5th 2007. I got his name off a list of fallen soldiers and here I pray for him, his family and love ones.



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:
- Whisper White
- Basic Gray
- Kraft (soon to be Crumb Cake) #102125
- Bashful Blue
Ink:
- Basic Gray Ink Pad
- Sahara Sand Ink Pad
- Soft Suede
- Baja Breeze (returning color)
Stamp Set:
- Elements of Style #118611- Wood; #120045 - Clear
Punch:
- 1-1/4" Circle
- 1-3/8" Circle
- Large Oval Punch
- Scallop Oval Punch
BigShot Tools:
- Textured Impression Folder - Square Lattice #119976
Other Supplies:
- SU Dimensionals
- 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - Petty in Pink and Chocolate Chip Brown

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin