Friday, May 14, 2010

Buttercup Flower Sneak Peek



Here we go again! Another paper flower to learn and enjoy! These are soooooo easy to make and I'm soooo glad it came out so pretty. I always have my mom judge my paper flowers since she deals with the real thing. It's like second nature to her to just know what looks good in the garden or not. She gave me her thumbs up on this and here it is!!!

With my ongoing cake slice box projects, these make a new addition to the list of things to put on top of your cake.

Tutorials to this Buttercup Flower will be available in a few days. So check back in again this weekend!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Can't wait to see them!! Mary

liza said...

nice post

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin