Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blog Awards 1 & 2


WHOOOAAAA!!! I just can't believe or am I still dreaming if this is happening, but I just got 2 awards in a week!!! I rarely get a blog award and I think the very first one I got was over a year ago. What a surprise!!!

First, I got one from Patti Lee of Creations by Patti who have fantabulous and innovative projects!!! Apparently the lady who gave her that Charm award also gave me the 2nd award. Her name is Barbara of "Barbara's World of Whimcees". Thank you so much for the recognition Patti and Barbara :)



I believe the instructions to keep the inspiration alive is to pass these awards to 10 blogs! (Drum Roll, please)............. Here are the 10 awardees:

SeekandKeep
Flutter by Atomicbutterfly
Paperworks: Handcrafted Designs
Impressions
Stamps Paper Scissors
California Stampin'
Stamping with Melissa
Stamp with Heather
Addicted to Stamping
Julia Luvs 2 Stamp

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!!! KEEP ON BLOGGIN'

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you so much, if you only knew how much I love your blog. I didn't get any messages from you, just saw my award from you listed on your site, how do I get the actual pictures posted to my blog? You're awesome. Julia from http://julialuvs2stamp.blogspot.com/

Jaygirl said...

This is wonderful, Kay. Thank you so much. You are truly an inspiration. Btw, just like Julia, I am at a lost on how I can post the awards in my blog.

Whimcees said...

You are so welcome! You deserve awards for your lovely blog!

Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin