Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Give Thanks Card


It's been a month since I moved and I planned to get this out earlier, but didn't get the chance :( Anyway, I sent some out later. If you didn't get one, here is my post to say "I'm Greatful for You". :) Plus, this card served as my notification that I've moved..hehehe. I added more this card but didn't get the chance to show them to you. You may add on some leaves around the card in different colors. That'll give more perk to the card. I hope you like it :)

Surprise! There's a pop up turkey inside the card!!! What's thanksgiving without a turkey?
To pop out the turkey, I punched a window word piece of cardstock and folded it 3 way the stuck the turkey onto one side of the piece. Now your ready to attach the pop up to your card with both ends of the window word piece! It's easy!

For instructions on the Turkey Punch Art, click HERE:



Supplies Needed:
- Cardstock: Crushed Curry #115319 p.155 (IBC)
- Ink: Chocolate Chip Brown #102128 p.156 (IBC)
- Stamp Set: Welcome Home #113433 p.66 ; Holiday Best #115364 p.13 (Hostess Level 1 Set)(IBC)
- Felt Ribbon
- Scallop Oval Punch #114889 p.186 (IBC)
- Big Shot Machine #113439 p.194 (IBC)
- Textured Impression Folder (SU! Elegant Bouquet)#115964 p.195 (IBC)


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin