Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Turkey - Punch Art


GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE!!! IT"S HERE, IT'S HERE!!! My Turkey Punch art came a little late this year but you'll still have time to make these cute and easy punch art! You may decorate him around your house or at the dinner table tomorrow! I promise, It's QUICK!!! DEFINITELY LOTS OF FUN!!!

I made 2 turkeys for your choice. My mom loves the one on the left and my dad likes the one on the right...hehehe. Preferences!! You pick!!! Anyway, it's just a difference of what punch to use for the feathers. I had a comment from the Luv2Stamp Group where they've said that one looks like a turkey girl and the other a turkey boy. How cute is that!



Glue them all together as illustrated.
Cut 3 of the Window Word or the Modern Label pieces in half for the feathers.
Cut 1 red Window word in 1/4 pieces and use only the tips for his giblets on his head and chin.
Cut the Boho Blossom piece in half for his feet.
Cut a square for his beak.


Supplies Needed:
PUNCH: pgs.186-187 (IBC)
- 1" Circle Punch #109046
- 1-3/8" Circle Punch #104401
- 1/2" Circle Punch #104390
- Hand held 1/8" Circle Punch
- Scallop circle Punch #109043
- Boho Blossoms Punch #110711
- Window Word Punch #105090
- or Modern Label Punch #116630

PAPER: pgs 155-156 (IBC)
- Real Red #102482
- Crushed Curry #115319 (In Color)
or Summer Sun #103124
- Pumpkin Pie #105117
- Chocolate Chip Brown #102128
- Whisper White #100730
- Basic Black #102851
- Creamy Caramel #102514

OTHER:
- GLUE: I prefer to use Crystal effects glue #101055(you can control small amounts of glue)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a HAPPY GOBBLE GOBBLE DAY!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

check also my blogs.. the latest storeis are inspiring.. i will add another new story today. im sure you will like it.. Godbless you

Whimcees said...

Hello!

You have done it again! :<) I LOVE your little turkeys! It is such fun to visit your blog - you are SO GOOD at this! :<)

Wishing you a great Sunday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Alandre said...

I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin