Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Top Notes Die Bag Tutorial



Yes, I didn't forget! Here's the instruction for the Top Notes Die Bag I featured last week. This tutorial will be illustrated to you with some instructions in the photos. Please let me know if I've missed some steps or had not been clear in my instructions. Anyway, I hope you have fun making them.



Before scoring any of your Top Notes die, figure out which side should be scored. NOT all sides are scored.

















If you'd like to see it in Melon Mambo, click HERE.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is the cutest bag Kay! Great tutorial...thanks for stopping by my blog today : )

Gardenia said...

Very cute...I wish ai had a bigshot even more now!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin