Monday, September 28, 2009

Mojo Monday 106



This week's card is dedicated to those who bravely rescued the unfortunate flood victims in the Philippines. And to those who sincerely dedicated their time to raise money and provided help to those in need of basic necessities like food and water. And to the prayers that have been offered to pray for those who are still in danger. Also, I thank you to all for those whose thoughts and prayers have consoled friends and family. Thank you.

Supplies Used:
- Stamp Set- Patterned Pines (Hostess Level 1), p.4, #116525 (2009 Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- Specialty DSP p.21, #116770, (2009 Holiday Mini Catalogue)
- Soft Suede (In Color); Real Red; Whisper White, p.155-156 (IBC)
- Polka Dot Red Ribbon, p.183, #115608 (IBC)
- Word Window Punch, #105090 and Modern Label Punch, #116630 p.187(IBC)
- SU! Dimensionals, p.192, #104430
- SU! Ink : Real Red, Chocolate Chip Brown, Soft Suede p.155-157 (IBC)
- Shimmer Paint (Frost White), p.27, #116854 (2009 Holiday Mini Catalogue)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

9 comments:

Deb S. said...

absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

super pretty card...I am going to use it for inspiration! Nicely done.

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

I LOVE the DSP you used for this card! It's just all so pretty!

Gardenia said...

Oh this is just lovely. absolutely love it

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your card is amazing! Beautifully done!Your color combo is striking!Thanks so much for visiting my blog!My mojo was on vacation for this sketch! LOL!

Jeannie said...

Beautiful card - very elegant!
You have some really fun ideas on your blog, I will be back to visit!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Donna MacDonald said...

This is super nice! I didn't get this set but it really is a great one and I love how you used it.

Marisa said...

LOVE this mojo card! Fabulous colours and I love those trees. Well done!

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous card! Just stunning :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin