Monday, August 31, 2009

HOLIDAY REINDEER MATCHBOX



Another Matchbox! Yes! It's a reindeer!!! Some of you may have been wondering where I get all these ideas. From my head! I see these images in a box and see all this figures and silouettes pulling together. I don't know how but it does. This reindeer is my original, so feel free to take him into your creations. Oops, I forgot to draw highlights on his eyes with white gel pen! It will look even better with it.

Box Details:
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Kraft(for the antlers), Chocolate Chip Brown(for eyelids)
Other Tools: Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Big Shot Matchbox Die, Window Word punch(for the antlers), 1/2" circle punch, black and white gel pen

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Just Sponge It! said...

Your boxes are amazing. So want to be you when I grow up.......thanks for sharing.

Kim said...

wonderful project! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Dang but you are good! :<)

I love your new match box reindeer and Santa! I am making some little boxes using your October 2009 design with the tag and today I see your new inspirations! I love your blog!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas! Wishing you a great day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin