Friday, August 28, 2009

Christmas Matchbox - Santa


Kris Kringle Matchbox! Another name for this cute box. HO HO HO, I'm a TREAT BOX!!! Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone had this Holiday Favor in your Holiday Party! I know, it's 4 months away. But hey, before you know it, it's staring at you. So hurry and start making these easy holiday favors!!!

Box Details:
Cardstocks: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette (Retired In Color,but you may use "Blush Blossom" instead), Old Olive (for the holly leaves)
Other Tools: 1/2" circle punch, scallop edge punch, 1/8" circle punch (for the holly), Decorative Chalk(pink for Santa's cheeks), dimensionals, white and black gel pens

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Roy Cherian Cherukarayil said...

I find these matchbox creations really interesting...I have recently started reading your blog and I am keen to go thru the rest of the creations soon

Vicki said...

These are soooooo cute where did you find the match box template?

Thanks
Vicki R
sunraesban@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin