Sunday, April 5, 2009

Candy Purses


Hi, Stampers! I just wanted to share some of the gifts we gave away to our friends when we met up with them last week. This is part#2 gift for them. My sister, Marge, brought homemade candies and we decided to make a pretty packaging for them. My sister's take on the purse was to put the ribbon handle on the side of the purse as a risklette! Isn't it neat! It turned out so sassy and fabulous! The girls loved them.


Purse Details:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip Brown, Creamy Caramel, Pink Pirouette
Other Tools: Bigz Shot Die - SU! Simple Flower, Texturz Plate - SU! Background#1, Textured Impression Die- SU! Manhattan Flower (used on the bag) Brads, ribbon, velcro(to seal the bag), Pretties Kit

Here is a Tutorial of How to Make the Purses

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin