Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love Bird Boxes


I made my usual boxes and decided to decorate it in time for the occassion. You can give them away as a Valentine or Easter treat boxes!!! They're a darling.

Box Details:
Stamps: Love You Much Stamp
Ink: Pretty in pink, Chocolate Chip Brown
DSP: Chocolate Chip Brown DSP (for the band)
Cardstock: So Saffron Yellow, Very Vanila, Chocolate Chip Brown, Pink Pirouette
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Wide Oval Punch
Box Instructions: Click HERE
Other Details: Used dimensionals to attach the Love Birds label. Used "Hugs and Kisses" Scallop stamp and joined 2 scallop circle punch to make a scallop oval border for the Oval Punched love birds. Used Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens for Love Birds.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin