Thursday, December 18, 2008

Milk Carton Box Galore


Hi there! My friend Raidis shared me this photo to show what she's giving away to the choir kids this year. Isn't it fabulous! They came out with awe in a lovely weaved basket which gave that extra WOW in it! The name tags gave that personal touch, too. She put some socks and gloves with some chocolate goodies for that extra sweet warmth. Even the moms wanted one too..hee. The Boxes are a keeper, they say!

Box Details:
DSP: Holiday Treasures, Bella Rose
CARDSTOCK: Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Stamps: Punches Three, So many scallops (retired),
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Tools: Wide Oval Punch for the box, Large Oval for name tags
Other Details: Ribbons used may be found in any craft store,

For Box Instructions, here is the VIDEO

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin