Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Birthday Tags


Hi! It's me again! I know some of you got some of the Holiday Extravaganza Fever and got one of the Bundle Stamps. Today, I'm showing you how to use your StarBust Bundle.
My sister, Marge, wanted me to make some Birthday Boy Tags. (I made too much girl tags for her the last time..hee). Anyway, I hope you like them.



CARDSTOCK: Green Galore, Baja Breeze, Brilliant Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa and Yoyo Yellow
Tag Measurement: 2"x 4", scored at 2"
Add'l Notes: Ribbons used may be found in any craft store. Used 3-dimensional on the tags too. Pierced the 1-3/4" Circle around.
TIP: To pierce the circle evenly, pierce on equal sides (North, South, East, West), then pierce spaces between.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin