Friday, September 26, 2008

Night Before Christmas







This is the first time I'm sharing my scrapbook pages in my blog. "It was a night before Christmas when 2 little bears wanted to see Santa's presents.........". That was how I began with these pages. Wasn't that funny?
The main thing here is that I used Stampin' Up! Designer Papers, "Holiday Treasures". I was so curious on how it would come out to be but I was not disappointed. Note that i used one of the "Deer Friends" stamp (from the guy with the red suit)..hee. I also used the 5 petal punch for the poinsettias.
The bears and some of the flowers are made of mulberry paper. Feel free to click the picture in my blog and see it closely. Have a nice day!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

They are just adorable. So vivid and the scenes are just adorable.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin